- CLINICALLY TRIALLED STRAINS - Formulated specifically for women, this supplement contains two well_x0002_researched strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world
- HIGH-QUALITY STRAINS - An easy-to-swallow capsule that is clinically proven to survive to reach vagina alive without the need for a special protective coating
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS - Each capsule provides 2.3 billion live cultures, guaranteed until the end of expiry; with OptiBac Probiotics you get billions you can count on
- A NATURAL OPTION - Suitable for women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, women in the menopause, and highly rated & trusted by women throughout various stages of life
- SHELF-STABLE - No refrigeration required. Contrary to some other live cultures supplements, OptiBac Probiotics selects strains that are naturally more robust so they do not require refrigeration
Description: OptiBac Probiotics 'For women' is for those seeking an expert friendly bacteria supplement for women. It contains the extensively researched strains of natural bacteria Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®. These strains have been studied and proven to survive to reach the vagina alive. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 2.3 billion live microorganisms, guaranteed until end of expiry. The two strains in this supplement have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world, and at different life stages. OptiBac Probiotics 'For women' is suitable for women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, women in the menopause, vegans, vegetarians, and is also gluten free. Each pack contains 30 capsules. Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you. For every pack purchased of OptiBac Probiotics 'For women 30 capsules, OptiBac Probiotics makes a donation to the international women's rights charity Womankind Worldwide.
Directions: Take one or two capsules daily with food, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral. For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice. Suitable from 4 years+. For children or anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents mixed with cold food or drink.
Safety Information: Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.
Ingredients: Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate