- EXTREMELY WELL-RESEARCHED - This live cultures supplement, in an easy-to-swallow capsule is especially for those taking antibiotics, and scientifically proven to reach the gut alive without the need for a special protective coating
- CLINICALLY TRIALLED ALONGSIDE ANTIBIOTICS - Containing two different high-quality strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, which have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS - Provides 4 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry; with OptiBac Probiotics you get billions you can count on
- SHELF-STABLE - No refrigeration required. Contrary to some other live cultures supplements, OptiBac Probiotics selects strains that are naturally more robust so they do not require refrigeration
- VEGAN - Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and women during pregnancy, also gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
Description: OptiBac Probiotics 'For those on antibiotics' has been created especially for those taking antibiotics. It contains the two strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, which have both been extensively researched alongside antibiotics. Suggested for daily use during your course of antibiotics, each capsule provides 4 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry. These live cultures are proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive, even when taking a course of antibiotics. OptiBac Probiotics 'For those on antibiotics is suitable for women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and is gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance. Each pack contains 10 capsules. Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you.
Directions: Adults and children (one year and over): take one capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is closest to neutral. Can be increased to two capsules daily, or as professionally directed. For children or anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents mixed with cold food or drink.
Safety Information: Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: potato starch; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid