- EXCELLENT REVIEWS FROM PARENTS - A sugar-free and flavourless friendly bacteria supplement from OptiBac Probiotics, in sachets created especially for infants & children; highly recommended and trusted by parents across the globe
- CLINICALLY TRIALLED STRAINS - Contains high-quality strains, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, that have been clinically trialled in children
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS - Each sachet provides 3 billion high-quality live cultures and 0.75g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides, a natural form of fibre), guaranteed until end of expiry; with OptiBac Probiotics you get billions you can count on
- A NATURAL OPTION - Completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures; a great alternative to good bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks which can often contain high amounts of sugar
- SHELF-STABLE - No refrigeration required. Contrary to some other live cultures supplements, OptiBac Probiotics selects strains that are naturally more robust so they do not require refrigeration
Description: OptiBac Probiotics 'For babies & children' has been created especially for children, and has received excellent reviews from parents. It contains well-researched strains of natural bacteria with fibre, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 3 billion live microorganisms and 0.75g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides) guaranteed until end of expiry. This supplement has been clinically trialled in school-age children and is proven to survive to reach the gut alive. It is completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures. OptiBac Probiotics 'For babies & children' is suitable for use from birth to 12 years old. It is also suitable for vegetarians, and is gluten free. Each pack contains 10 sachets. Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you and your family.
Directions: Infants (from birth to 3 years): take one sachet daily with milk or food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is closest to neutral. Children (4 to 12 years): take one-to-two sachets daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast. Mixing Instructions: Can easily be mixed with your child's favourite food or drink. Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents onto food or into a glass of water or cold milk and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump. Adults and children should drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
Safety Information: Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.
Ingredients:Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.75g), filler: potato starch, Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71)